Thursday, January 20, 2011

COLUMBUS BRIDAL SHOW JANUARY 8 & 9

The Columbus Bridal Show January 8 & 9 was a HUGE success! I am just now starting to recover and get these pictures up on my blog. I talked to so many wonderful couples that are so excited for their wedding's and honeymoon's! Some are in the planning stages of their Destination Weddings.
I am so enjoying working with them all ready!
I am working to contact all of you that I spoke to so we can get together and talk further about your travel plans.

My biggest surprise from the show (my first time in the show) was the amount of requests I had for Fiji and Bora Bora! I have been to both locations and they are FAB. I was surprised at how many couples are so interested in these two destinations. They are stunning!

No comments:

Post a Comment